2010年12月31日星期五

☆ ★ �� you South I North �� and mood diary ☆ ★ _ with Pro-Yangyang

Classification: RUNSHelp Desk Tracking SoftwareKY you travel in first days 14: 20 fapplication business card creditrom Dalian 17: 35 arrival destination information I send you, I'm afraid to tell you your care is not good for you! you and me, asked me to take care of yourself! you, I don't know what to say, is little more than friends, less than two lovers feel right, haha it! you travel the next day at noon, you will receive a message that you are over there very well just a few simple greetings, evening information you didn't reply should be busy! to take care of yourself Oh, Dalian snow today was the second snow Oh, Oh! you travel on the third day I have to drive there Lushun play, leg or hurts, I do not know how the whole of the noon or still send you a message that you are busy not reply my evening to bathe in, return to see your information you find me? I immediately online, see you shake head you know I'm going to take a bath, a little monk gas: it is so cold, cold, not warm point to wash! hehe you today, and I say "good night" tomorrow put photos! hope that tonight I'll sleep! some say the opposite of love is not hate, but rather unimpressed. ------Indifference, means that the heart is no longer the other's position, and no longer remembered. ,------No more than hate, no deep feeling, and no effort and attention to do even more, all the rest are useless! on you, I will take its course, will not be required, I'm doing these things, just don't want to leave a pity huh. You travel on the fourth day of the evening I went out drinking! to drink, however, more and more to drink yourself! first eat something so disgusting, not to spend money to save money in their pockets, disgusted me you said that you lost, see information, really worried about you but I know that girl, is the best drop! pineapples will find thewrongful death attorneys florida bus stop after boarding the sat, you also missed my stop! I don't want to say what! hahahaha you travel on the fifth day noon, you simply return a bit today at home for one day, which didn't go that well boring! really drops, mood or didn't get better, you better think crashed out to travel, to leave this place just write this, just this time oh today you do not and I say: good night you travel in the sixth day today at noon, when the Q said a session, you began to busy to know that you must not eat for lunch, a little worried me tonight at playing basketball when he walked on the road for a long time to drink a cup of hot tea, or feel so cold I was with you tonight: girl, good night! I and you say: girl, good night. You travel in the eleventh night and friends go out for dinner, you will receive your information feel you know I go out for a drink, you're not happy with it and you say: If you don't like I never go out drinking. Didn't think you would like a reply, you are finished, the tears have been stuck with the original eyes have been on my own playing a leading role as a matter of fact, not started, but I have to ... ... I am tired, always chasing you ran, I tired tired, oh oh feel silly, really drops

没有评论:

发表评论