2010年12月29日星期三

Christmas Eve! _ jingjing

Category: Dinew york medical malpractice lawyers ary of a Lele's growth capital one bankinto a lot of pictures, very late, no one finishing and sequentially send out, fat! so often at home, Lele ran to the end of the bait desk coffee table, a small mouse squeaky hinges, also called for some food, happy ! very early sets out what most would like to receive Lele? she said pink prdonate car ny etty purple red bow hair comb, it is good to do, buy to quietly hiding! originally Lele was worried about the daytime party performance is very poor, Santa does not give her a gift, then all of a sudden think Santa will definitely not be out during the day, so it does not see her badly, the night was dark, Lele still ' play donkey ', says hate into Yu Xuan, non-want to catch him home, adults preaching has no effect on her, I said: Ah, dark, was not able bodied men begin to come home at which children begin to prepare for a good gift? so tremendously, Lele... ". The good, in fact, however, she has been in doubt always ask ourselves: will really be Santa, really be present? you adults must lie to me, the world did not, however, did not receive a positive answer, she is really not good judgment. The final decision, no matter how much fun without man, not a gift, you put the socks in the bedroom. Maybe it will be sent me.? poor when damn I, eyelids, also in the bitter fighting and other fine spirit Lele is asleep quietly put the gift to the socks, also deliberately made to reveal a bow, the next day, I shouted: Lele, how your socks as if someone had Ah, will not be really old gifts... ". Lele was thrilled. The next day, Lele excited phone, tell Granny that receive Hansel Lele: Dafa, I really received Santa's gift, which can be pretty bow, you receive no, Dafa? Dafa: I didn't receive Lele: why?, is it because you misbehave, yesterday I returned to my mother a cup of water about Dafa: is not it, probably because my family didn't hang stockings! Lele: well, it is possible that next time I'll give you a SOCKS Dafa: is Santa to send my gift to your House?, Lele: no no is my. I lead the three children playing the game, first, throw the ball game, ready to begin, let's see who can throw far? describes athletes, please put your hand lift! athletes, standing long jump competition to begin preparation for take-off before! stage! Lele said: start the game 90 cm running! Sprint finish, champion runner-up hands compliments! this may be a baby crawls of competition, but Lele got ready to enjoy the ride! lovely Christmas tree! Dafa students almost as tall as me as heavy Lele beautiful took up her own selection of small lanterns, asked to leave a soul!

没有评论:

发表评论