2010年12月29日星期三

Crown member account to play again www.rj6888.com   10 year old Milan _ team Guoan 311

After the Christmas holidays, Serie a teams one after start of winter, preparing for the new year for the first round of the League. Before Christmas, Milan to leading the second three minutes of advantage to have won the Championship in winter. For old club won the current prospects are very optimistic about Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti, the rossoneri's attack on the same heavy Chen Luobiniao top League. This summer, the mean number of days of Berlusconi and finally offering generous, he recruited a yibulaximoweiqi and luobiniao, and introduced the powerful groups succeed boaten. This season, these three great calibre help rossoneri won the League was, so widely outside hot pursuit situation. Win the Champions League, led by Milan two Gold Cup of Carlo Ancelotti, naturally hit the heart's eyes as old Club happy. This week, has been at Chelsea charge mocapital one bankre than a year of Carlo Ancelotti accepted the Corriere, excitedly about Milan. For Alegre, led by Carlo Ancelotti to give very high marks, "I am very lean Pei Alegre, he quickly learned about the team in its entirety. Today Milan is head play, they won the Serie a Championship. In my opinion, it alegra than I am. "Today, as Cassano joining Ronaldinho left is awaiting approval. Carlo Ancelotti in charge of the Milan period has to be the world player of the decentralized bench, he openly criticized over Brazil's attitude is not correct work hard. The dilemma for Ronaldinho now, handsome and not surprised, "in his depression was not surprised, I expect to have before you, his health condition always unstable, of course, no one suspected that his talent. "Due to the recent record of dismal rankings to Chelsea, Carlo Ancelotti current pressure. But for the present Roman Abramovich, handsome obviously thinks he better than always like to interfere in their tactics of Berlusconi, "Abramovich has never let me feel that there will be behind the neck of his breathing, Crown member account www.rj6888.com. When I finished a career, if people ask me about Abramovich and Berlusconi, I would say, if I had the opportunity to coach Chelsea and Milan, it is necessary to thank them. Returnew york medical malpractice lawyers n to Serie a coaching? I will, but now I want to stay at Chelsea, at least until 2012 contract expires. "Ann handsome force quite Milan, the rossoneri's core player luobiniao is confident that he published in Rome on Monday sports newspaper interview that" 2011 I hope with all Milan won the Champions League, Serie a, Champions League and Italy Cup is very important to us. We have a team spirit, all the players are very powerful, we all aspire to join and contribute, but head coach to decide, we just work hard. Whether playing 90 minutes or 5 minutes, we all must take the same effort and fun to work. I? I'm fine, Macau football site www.rj8899.com, I always get ready to play. "Ibb outstanding season, Robbie evaluation said that" he physically strong, fast and very clever, you can't on the strike partner asking for more. His teammate than I previously? Ibb is great, but I also like Ronaldo and Zidane playing ball. Sweden is very outstanding, but I previous also has some of the same level as his team-mate. " Luobiniao at Real Madrid and Manchester City are not too long, he is also a San Siro's passer?" is not the case, it's not that I like for the team. Whenever I go to a team of my idea is always to effect 10 years here. Real Madrid is Europe's biggest clubs, but unfortunately, some over-the-counter things wrong so I left. However I am now in Milan. I think the validity of 10 years in Milan? of course, in that case I'm 36 years old and I can retire. "Cassano imminent reinforcements Milan, luobiniao has some can't wait to be reunited with former teammate," Cassano? I'm sure he'll be in Milan has a good performance, he will help us to win many chdonate car ny ampions. I told him in real play ball, he is an outstanding player, he is always able to do something extraordinary in training. He is not a bad kid, he very easy-going is also very generous, but his character is very special. I can't wait to have fought with him. "Baluoteli is considered to be the focus of Milan Mingxia matches foreign aid object, luobiniao says with a smile," stay in Manchester Baluoteli? no, I don't think so. I saw in the newspaper reports that he will come to Milan, however our team hasn't talked about him. ��

没有评论:

发表评论