2010年12月29日星期三

Champs game _ Lok-Yun vegetarian Wang Moon

donate car ny 101219 article writing new york medical malpractice lawyers specific trick 4 Champs game shuyang Jane Miu composition courses 2010- A ban Wang Chien writing at the beginning of the Moon-and wonderful fastening problems locating cited below: this afternoon, Mr. Zhang in training courses on Let's be Champs game. Intermediate Janecapital one bank Miu writing �� pile head with write detailed focus: Zhang said: "We divided into three rounds of competition, and referee is Cedar Tsz original." We start grouping, Captain Li Chang to the South, North, the group leader is what South Ko Yao, group name? North this group called? the captain said: "tiger team. "Captain Lee said:" this group is the Lions team. "Start the game, the first round is the Lions team land rain forces and Tigers of Wang Tianyu, after intense intense struggle, Wang Tian Sheng; the second is the lion of tigers Hu sit and Chiang Xiangyang, while in the adjacent cheering squad for the match the players come, Hu sit and Jiang Sun spent whole body strength, Jiang Sun blushed, I think, Jiang sunny heart must have thought:" I never lost to woo sit. "So budge, two people, both have the same beliefs that I have to win honor for our group. When Jiang sunny almost out of strength, is pressed down. My turn to play, I play tiger team Geng static Xuan, I was so worried with the opponents the game, start and hard too large, the hands are fast asleep, I will lose the game, but not until the last moment I never give up, time every minute of the past, I have a little bit of energy consumption, although I ran the whole body strength, or lost, the tiger team became the champion, I admire them from the bottom, were I to follow. Jane Miu wording at the end �� reference write the sense: today's game, I realized that only together can we always invincible.

没有评论:

发表评论