2010年12月31日星期五

[Reprint] rice pancake with �� �� female fans of no burden small snacks _mida

Classification: small snacks: the original address application business card creditto eat rice pancake �� �� female fans no burden small snacks author: Moonlight CrystaHelp Desk Tracking Softwarel haha ~ a point I have to explain, I am not a soccer fan, nor is the female fans, and even a fake fans can not. But in such a world climate, although I do not see the ball, but also to see a hilarious, to look at the ball of our brwrongful death attorneys florida others and sisters in the logistics of a contribution. Earlier years I also very sporty when, many sports are good, but all of the balls is my weakest point. As long as it is round, I'll play with it, not bad, but not a circle of badminton. Badminton I always accurate aiming a racquet looks after pumping, and playing volleyball play hurt his right ring finger, ping pong I welcome interested and I hit the ball for peace. So I can't love playing ball, because for me it was the countless number of stooped to pick the ball, what fun!:), once in the inhospitable table tennis League school so I picked up a big piece of paper, carton holding take racket, sure enough, how to play all beat, this discovery has good surprises me. However my life ball games on let me diuchou lost's biggest or basketball. A year in elective system of physical education in selected, I especially innocent look at my free time, only one was elected the remaining subjects �� basketball, it took a while of trial but press the select key. After one semester of study assiduously results than I expected worse. Test a is this: from a basket to another baskets, three steps on the basket, if you didn't vote, vote, vote to continue, you can in the back ran another basket, repeatedly on basket. A minute to vote in four calculation pass. Trained students can reach 70% exam level, narrowly to vote 3, very few people had only two. And I ran to the first basket, I cast my vote ~ ~ I vote vote vote ... Guess the results of the bar, a minute, even the first basket did not win. Teacher at bent back, suggesting that I might set a school record for so many years, I face the Red wow ~ life is the greatest shame from this lifetime ~ later this thing is how to solve it, I turn to my fellow, he is the national basketball players ' II, I daily after dinner in the basketball court and his death was cracking, and studied for a long time, finally he sent me a word: go out alone I taught you basketball ... Exam I like sleepwalking as actually in 3 balls ended up, good in passing score is also good, Sprint's 800-meter three basic item score full marks, also close to finally not in physical education class on a red light, I really want to live. About football, I belong to the fans around me were the most despised what type of person, I basically see and only look at the team's game I don't know why, since the Chinese team a play I now also have small excited, I don't care if you are not a break my heart, who call stand on floating so many fans of the red flag, so I have no regrets in support of the Chinese team, regardless of whether you win or lose. Unfortunately once again not soccer World Cup, so I have nothing to write ... Okay ~ does play I can't cook it ~ Oh ~ this road with pan seared by the small oil-free rice cakes to female fans (I think male fans stolen more willing to eat meat Al), I feel also very healthy, so watching ball eat some okay ~ materials: rice bowl, seems a little half-, five-spice powder, black pepper in a small spoon, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce and a big drop, salt small steps: 1, all the material mixture, stir; 2, with the ground and for a while, ganmianzhang grain can increase the viscosity at broken, or you can let the flavor mixed more uniform; 3, Chung Hom good rice tile in fresh-keeping film, the paved surface of the lid after in a fresh-keeping film; 4, with a fresh-keeping film ganmianzhang gan following rice, gan must make the area of thin, rice will become much more times; after 5, gan opened a fresh-keeping film standby; 6, Pan put a little oil, non-sticking effect good pot can not drop oil (I have not a drop of oil-and-drop), gan into thin slices of cooked rice into the pot small pancake; 7, Grat to jump-start basic prototyping can flip pancake, repeatedly over several times; 8, has been branded a somewhat dry rice cakes Tan, like hard point extensions of Cauterization; 9, you can direct the bit to eat, you can also use the mold for a shape, eating up to savers in sealed storage, otherwise they will be soft, not hard when delicious la ~ tips: 1, spices, or the old rules, everyone is free to play, I do this is chopped spiced +, you can taste to a taste of what Curry, imagination without limit; 2, the gan good rice inside to pan this step if you use baking time common tools should be easy, I can toss a long time; 3, I don't have a drop of oil, I think this is probably healthier, because the pot, no-stick pan, if ordinary pot I think you might need a little oil; 4, plus some egg or egg liquid can make this easier cake pancake, but note that a bowl of rice, egg broth absolute less than an egg, don't add much. I did not use egg liquid, so happily time longer, rice at broken out of viscous also helps shape. Good a ~ this is my contribution to this non-fans of World Cup snacks ~ hope you eat also happy ~ 886 ~ ++ ++ + ++ ++ + ++ ++ + ++ ++ + ++ ++ + ++ ++ + ++ ++ + ++ ++ + ++ ++ + ++ ++ + ++ ++ + ++ ++ + ++ ++ + ++ ++ + ++ ++ + ++ ++ + ++ click + other girls like snack confections: Mango small dumplings made of French based desserts: snow brown sugar eggs, and milk "fried" Apple red wine pudding Cup purple sweetpotato babaofan rice cooker for Kang purple sweetpotato soup of moon cakes roughage pseudo coffee Yam purple sweetpotato Sesame pudding pumpkin purple sweetpotato Tai Chi Nai yogurt purple sweetpotato mud potato chocolate cake with homemade peanut candy purple sweetpotato glutinous rice water caltrop jobi Guihua Zhou ten minutes gaoding yogurt black rice Crystal white gourd Sydney's tears and pomelo salad soup colorful potatoes green bean double spell honey melon silk other m of practices oil scraper Pu'er tea rice staple food in a pot out going back to ghosts light purple sweetpotato babaofan little ambiguous purple sweetpotato glutinous rice pudding sausage cheese grains ordinary love rice purple sweetpotato glutinous rice Roll Sushi osmanthus purple sweetpotato water caltrop jobi porridge recalling our sufferings pumpkin chicken red rice gruel yogurt black (quick just) Pearl rice dumpling in soup (mysterious ingredients)

没有评论:

发表评论