2010年12月31日星期五

More than one tear   a refill completed _ winter sun

My frienapplication business card creditd came in to look at, which is see you aftHelp Desk Tracking Softwareer wrongful death attorneys florida guestbook! him, it was important for me, the three-year junior secondary, high school is my next class, has not been recognized, luckily, high class, self awareness, with him almost inseparable, he is best know me, he also is always around to help me, even when I was in distress to help me through difficult times, here, I want to say thank you, very unfortunately cannot and I at the same time entered the University, and currently also in the book, the sea is ideal for universities struggle. ! He, is the world's most lively and root hair, head of a hard enough, he is man enough loyalty, to friends afraid of everything, in 10 years of summer vacation, at the risk of not learning, help me baiditan, every day is a little more sleep until the early morning, more than to get up at six in the morning, I think he is reminded of the bridge of ice �� Fengshan eggplants �� meaning River assorted, regrettably, not and I ibid. high school, read a year, is now also in the struggle for the entrance examination. �����Һܹ��ã����ָ�һ������һ���Һ���һ��ȥ������Ӿ�����棬һ��ȥ��Ь�����·��� He is getting along with me the longest one friend, remember the three exams for a mold to game the night before, I play ball, results fell hand, a lot of genius, he is not only the entrance examination of read a year, is now also in the struggle for the ideal of the University. �Ӿ����� Is my primary school desk, my impression was that she is a very good, very sensible girl, remember the elementary school a math test has harmed you. Now you blame me?, college entrance examination, perhaps, for her not so lucky, but I believe she's optimistic attitude, years later, in perfect victory ending appears. He was young, I've played a big good man, because the name of the shape, often called old monkey, long also really like the 1500s, remember the hour of perfect often go to the mountains cut firewood, to catch the fish, he was an excellent physical health, feel and he is really a sense of security, he could get it to properly handle, he recently joined the army to the Northeast, and would like to tell him that much wear points not freezing. Him 50 cents, for others it is not important, but to me, more than five feet also important, he is the best, most light, no matter what, he encountered are handled with funny, his style is I have always appreciated most when playing pieces, which can make him go?. Also because there is no entrance exam and I at the high school, but he made me understand the dozens brother sister Jiang girl, back, dumplings, Anno, open, and so on once and I together motorcycle racing and sidewalks, shuttle, once Lotus shopping, almost tried to, but the tireless, I want to talk to him, the entrance is coming, the efforts ! him because the ideal entrance examination does not give up their studies in automotive repair, learned a masters, even the motorcycle will be adapted, and remember to go to the Plaza middle school often running, badminton, I know you won't be easy, your parents gave you the pressure has to take care of the silly little brother, work pressure is not small, I'm sure you can face can handle, want to tell you stick is perfect. Him, perhaps a bit conservative but also and I've played a big good man, I remember a child to go to GAMBLE with cents to $ 200, where the city of profligate xinmo, Oh, my back is much richer! now doing marketing, prospects, hard! him, is a very pure, because the college entrance examination not ideal but out of selling ceramics business he's in my mind Chinese a very strong wind and you're not down, the rain you unimpeded, recently heard that his love, and I want to talk to him, no matter it is impossible to try is successful, the more love you ashamed. He, not like an eagle, why his family called him Eagle? he Ah benefits a lot, temporarily, the disadvantages of a small piece, the more you want to secure, just wanted to tell him, Hei Hei good work, don't call Symphony life cannot take care of themselves. ���صذ����ڵ�ʮһ�������������Ҹ����飬������ҼҺ�Near, he and I in the same year on the same day, before me out for a few hours, your body strong I a lot, and my mother often depressed for this, I feel that his life is no worries, no pressure, hope he can go on forever. Him, is not an ordinary vegetables, together with the small guy, he grew up, very crazy, is also very good, I remember that one time he went to the Internet through the night to tell his father to my family slept, his dad called me at midnight. That impressed me most was the new year together to play mahjong. Hehe. Want to tell him, don't smoke, bad for you. Her, is a typical zhainv, like watching TV, and as a result of their studies is not ideal, it didn't read University, she will become a brave and strong, ride a motorcycle to work despite the distance, in the hope that she could go, feeling good. Her, is not a typical Overlord flower, but much smaller fighter, also because of the college entrance examination not shun and didn't go to College, sitting next to hear in the supermarket, quite hard hand, I know him. A meeting is noisy, the teasing beier! they are twins, is enough to my friend, very loyal, remember always to play the game and caught by the parents, has also been severely beaten, they are very strong. I also admire their tireless attitude towards life, always be calm in the face of life. She, who was my primary school at the same table, perhaps a bit rude, remember that our primary school sitting time was he cried! but her in my mind is still a very silly woman. �� From the field, a little red hair, a little alternative but it's a disposition in person, remember he taught me grasp the cicada, since junior high school not together to study each other a stranger, but now also a have kept in contact with friends, we went to a good guide in Shantou. Him, were my first deskmate, he scores very good but a bit can only alwu, admitted to being granted in advance, at the military school in reading, I want to tell him: eat bitter bitter, the bitterest. ���ĺܿɰ�����һ��ʱ��ͬ�������о���һ����緹������������˳����ӣ����մɣ������ӻ��������¡� Him, his strength is very big, being known as ' tiger ', a closer always take him joking, I remember one time we go after school to buy something to eat, the deepest impression is the experimental primary school gate of stinky tofu, huh, huh. Want to tell him, good work ! him, is a reading, has been hailed as a junior high school teacher "real man" junior secondary school often go home together, he had, at that time, the college entrance exam mistakes I did not hesitate to say ' I'm disappointed in you, now think of ' really regret it. ������һ��У����������ˣ����Dz���ѧϰ������ȥ��ѧ����˵һ������ȥһ����ѧУ�����������������������ҿ����� Him long enough, but weight is not enough, a bit like I now upstairs, his memory, super good, also play a game, he was our first class two basketball MVP, he pulled off power, love and teacher, always make the teacher was demeaning, remember he spoke was captured, actually said "when speaking to absolute, talking is relative" isn't eloquence has fault? his hair straight a-Chan, the end of the first and I fought together, badmintonPlayed very well, is robust, remember that his family was kind to me, appreciate it. Her, is a music student, junior high and high school I was friendly, occasionally meet Hello, friendship gradually fades out, is this the natural law? her sing good, also remember to Red Mountain tourism she sang the ouruola ", and I together with the singing of the Millennium later on she is my high school first master, head large, like pumpkin head, why do my master? because she speaks English, special bar how many boys chasing her well. He is my first high school at the same table, but also my senior year in deskmate, he does not like crabs, but how to put his master is called crabs? he wanted, he does not feel at home, he does not lose the monitor. Play technology, I think we all know that visibility is great, helpful, class touch is personality mustache??, is white, like to make people laugh, I want to talk to him, don't call me sea Jia Shu. She is my second teacher in high school, she was very generous, always tolerant we called her the ugliest shot, her vocabulary, giant almost more like a dictionary, I remember on one occasion, she can't stand my funny, the drink into a SIP are out, and she is ready to help others, I remember that I often trouble her here to say thank you. He, strong, have students called him "autumn melon", said that he was previously a weights, very high the bovine! B have high sat with him, he always bring my enthusiasm for learning. He is also President of the students ' Union, the 10 best students in high school, he was ill, lost much day only porridge, don't be afraid, and so I put the medicine learned, must put ! he, looks like the Professor, is the ' sleeping so type ' protagonist, he, like the ' tease ' girls, many girls hate and fear him, sometimes quiet and sometimes very cheerful, and some of his correspondents (name like reasons), recently read his qq signature, feeling he was unhappy, would like to tell him that optimistic point, everything will be better of! she is my high school received the first disciples, she was bright, who had been performing in our class, she, ornaments, while not the top, but good to learn to ask that I admire, her sentimental, I channeled more than once, after all, a good disciple ... She was in high school, I received the second apprentice, her eyes would discharge! General boys are her eyes attract, remember the first time I saw her when a focused look at her eyes, my impression was that she was taking care of her younger brother, her mind as she eyes as beautiful! he, like people calling him, he opened from high school, his motorcycle in high school when I was taking care of me, and went to his village to swim with him, he looks like a road, known as within herself, in my eyes, he is both reasonable and rational person. He looks a bit FAT, and high when we told him to MICKEY, he will be the "climb", always put multiple choice questions right, when he played snooker likes to sit on the desk, Hazel on this opinion, I always thought he would laugh and smile, hope he can be happy every day. "Little XX herself takes" he is known in the eleventh, he loves me better, he looks a bit like Mr Bean, personality is not like, when you could always make us want to smile, his math very well, was representative of mathematics in our class, he also loves to say too many words, remember to go over to Lake begiven?!! very good one, how can you not written into the log ! him, was a bit like a monkey, everyone calls him ' ghost, he playsBall very ill, pictures of every day, never saw him sad too. Him grow strong, is our middle class comedians, we like to call him Dr. Chen, didn't think the college entrance examination after ever saw him again, but now they had lost contact. She, like "less than" the name, like the goddamn soft law she did very well, especially chemistry, remember that in the library I have taught English, she is a very common good man, I wish her happy. Him, perhaps a bit arrogant to think things out of reality, there was a time he told me this time test than I have certainly resulted in 95 55 minutes of scores for the class of people laugh, but he may not really be able to create a point at things , come on! she, success was crazy too, to the eleventh grade is inferior, she is my ENEMY, will always be my example, the college entrance examination scores are not ideal, it doesn't matter, not to the success or failure on the hero, you're in my heart will always be a hero. He, quick thinking, intelligent, unfortunately in the eleventh grade when hooked on novels, deserted their studies once and I sat together, from the class of more than 40 breath to nine, I was still impressed, I believe that in the near future, he will find a world of their own. Him home in the West, go to the library recently, see he always riding a bicycle, was very white, also like to participate in various activities, like comedy, sound is also very nice, would like to tell him that the entrance examination to the refueling Oh! he, very fond of playing, has often been kept in outside the classroom, wait for the teacher to school before liberation, he was very handsome, yet not everybody, is afraid of his girlfriend, is a good man, he had borrowed my little sheep, selfless and favorite funny that I always remember him. She is a girl who loves to learn, very quiet, the name and a very famous female singers, her English is very good, ' money ' said, her strong! heard she also enjoys playing basketball, wanted to play with her, the college entrance examination after contact distance away, and wanted to tell her, the new year has come to my house dumplings ! she is diligent, writter, when it will want to read her brother did very well in the hope that her brother can test a special cow b University, remember me dumplings, helped me a lot, thank her! he, very childlike innocence and hospitality, like playing underground city, there is a little too fat, but I heard that recently lost a lot of running, maybe three were destroyed too much, poor child, he was quite spirited, I came to Tianjin after remember to call me, recently sent a blessing for me, I'm grateful to have your friend really is an honor for my life, want to tell him entrance to the struggle rewarding! her, is a very cheerful girl, always call me perimeter, she also likes to say that the ' back ', now remember her action, particularly funny signs, we all love to discuss her walk, posture, remember to go to the library to an car locks to kick off, huh, huh! we also enjoy fabulous! there's the college entrance examination, study hard Oh! him, is a very like chemistry students, like playing backwards, he is also a very interesting people, remember just after the entrance examination, I was wandering on great pressure, hungry for several days, met him in the library, go to his house had a "long meals" grateful he hoped his entrance exam a good accomplishment!!R > her, is a very common girl, but her sentimental, helpfulness, senior class, in the national day holiday because doudizhu and she is familiar with her in my senior year in reduced initial often teach me, but I still want to live up to her, a painstaking, she is my great benefactor, never forget. Him, were my three deskmate, he also is very open-minded and sit together for over two months, perhaps had not know treasure, I sat next to the podium, just leave him there and sat, many lonely! summer vacation with me to work on the island, quarrelled a frame because I was too impulsive, however, not strangers, quarrelled after feeling better. He opened the man Chong motor cool bi! her lovely, we called her ' Ah, tolerated ' in three late-night dinner time often, I have the impression that she is a very open person, she saw the log didn't write to her, she will be pleased to send message to me, is also a very trendy people. Oh she looks good, writing, her brother is her brother know her, and she often tells me better, remember when one hit at a hospital, at the hospital I was bored to the ground, like Q classmates did not expect that inadvertently turn into a good sister, she is; perhaps because the time of dilution, the distance between us farther and farther, good sister, to the entrance examination. Brother believe you, your strength can easily pass the University! she liked to eat small dumplings, first met her when she screwed too! (she lived in a gourd Hill), her family was very famous West Lake Xiang Zhou! her strengths or sports, remember when I last talked to her borrow headphones when anno said she wants more clothes, hehe! again also wish her a good score on the exam. Her senior year, in the final stages of the same table with me, saying "you feel lonely? are you alone?" to me and she, in time, she often inspire me and I sucked her many English and language skills, but also to her some science and math skill, she often invites me to eat cookies, used to take notes for lending me down, thanks to her and miss her, and have the opportunity to do the same table HA! she is a talented woman, also a "winter", have to take care of me, remember once accidentally call her mom, HA HA, that MOM didn't hear that people laugh, she, each branch are strong, very specially, three are on the second full year, once in a bad mood, she thought that she make me angry, then she thought for a one night only once rejected me to my home dumplings, told me that I feel good silent, currently, I am still very worship her, she always my idol. They, not the ordinary, not simple, a group of promising young man, self organized "jasmine rice fried rice", in three night repair period, almost every night to their side patronage, remember that he had invited me to drink fruit fun, drinking tea, have a chat with me, I went there often and Hazel of egg and eat more. I also have used their mountain bike trip, they are very creative: fried, pineapple fried rice. He is a legend, a handsome, different people, he studied seriously, in his white hair in his melancholy, perhaps, the playground for exercise, as he did, he carefully, the language is very good to write on the Blackboard, and like to refute the language teacher, Hei Hei, remember let language teacher is losing face, at that time, he is also very concerned about me, I have to tell them how much anguish, want to tell him: "thank you, never forget you. " He is also a legend with a pair of soldiers like he has a passion for English, always heard his amazing English scores, frequently attend English corner, he's healthy, sports, work, and now, as I like to go to school in the North, the distance, the saying goes, and read thousands of books as a journey, he futur, wished him a million road before the wind!She will always be in my life indelible mark, she is very good, for her, can only say that I was not worthy, good friends, 09, 6 September thereafter became a stranger, I thank her, and let me know, know, know how to recover from the pain. û���ҵ���ģ�������ʱ���ҵ��������

没有评论:

发表评论