2010年12月29日星期三

Home geography: taking notes _ Guangwu surname zou

Classificadonate car ny tion: cinew york medical malpractice lawyers ty map is around the summer of 1995, I was also in the country and family planning work, the notice received from the County Government Office at night, let me get back something. In accordance with organizational discipline, phone normally does not tell you what specific content, I have been alerted to a Govercapital one banknment Office. County called me into the home. Say, CCTV has a column into our County beat minority topics, you're not good at this? in addition to the arrangements for the various links, also responsible for giving them write captions. I go to the County hostel, and these people from Beijing. An introduction, it was the State Ethnic Affairs Commission paid by the project, the 56 ethnic groups were interviewed a key event or key figure. CCTV's leader is a person-call Guide, two camera, there is a beautiful log, a Deputy Director, forget what name. Sent to us to drive is master Tang. Tang master drive 20 years, thin fine finishing, like control with lustful habit. I first sat in his car, he gave me a blow. Then units haven't changed Beijing 2020N, he opened a blue arrow double-row seat, a mountain shook, creak sound. Deputy magistrate sitting behind the front, I sit. To a slope foot, he let me down, his mother, then we can't drive, do not know what this idiot is intentionally embarrass our arrived. Push of sweat, I get on a closed door. He immediately turned and shouted aloud: who let you so hard that the door was not broken by your gateway? then he's kissing on Deputy Head said: leadership, you sit properly, I start. Then, the mysterious make big throttle, substantial dishes, soup is not easy. (We were bringing road) I sit too many people in the car, to be fair, opened 20 years cars Tang master, driving skill is not afraid to flattered. In addition to start hanging stalls were both born La hard pull, he's driving habits, classical to death. Guizhou road, usually there is no direct road, we entered the curve, are picking the neutral gear, brake light points, in the eyes open moments using inertia into high-speed rail filling it. This fuel is able to maintain the car's smooth smooth. Tang master with stalls, half trampled to death brake, clutch, dull bends over to finish, and so the speed down, hang a start. You can't say he's wrong, can only say that he rarely the same string. Like Beijing to Tianjin, Intercity train half an hour to master the Deng is first went from Tangshan Tangshan to Tianjin. (Now pavement conditions good a lot, but it also needs an audacious. ) Work a week later, Tang master brag that he could make wheels and accurate crimping our office door of the split lines bending of the 100 metres. I flew and he bet a month's wages, and chalk, on both sides of the line in the crack about drawing a treaty 30 cm of the road, he seemed less than ten metres on the pressure line. I invite him for dinner, he didn't have the nerve to go. Then go to the countryside, the car was stuck in the ditch, he left to the right to play out. Pad has some stones, he makes me optimistic about the width of a slope, wipe from the past. I said down, down, down, a little more, as a result, people and cars. Hospital out after seeing me, kind of many. Tang master said that he could not start because of me, because I wear a pair of shorts in summer, a pair of slippers to work. "The entire Government compound, you ask, decades without a dress for work. " Fault, of course, I do not pay attention to the image. However, it is not him to teach me. First, you're just a Coachman, even leading every day with you, but led a must for dozens of years old, he could not understand this truth. Second, be divided to do full-time Secretary, are a bit extreme, I really want to do, there are cultural or strong than no culture. I don't pay attention to detail, and one thing you can prove that: I tunes to County Office, in the Office, I took a middle-aged man's shoulder, and said I should come and report back, who he said you go next door to the Director of the pan. I came out from the Director of the Pan, he quietly said, you have just taken the man, is just to the clerk of the later note, don't cheats! haha. I provide footage to Zhang Guide, he selected a buyi old marathon world champion do they interview. 1988 Olympic Games, the old man seemingly in Seoul, a world Senior Championship on long-distance competition. That year, my high school, he quashed and healthy hair, standing in the procession cars, accept public congratulations, time of miraculous. Government on the radio broadcast of the interview, the old man said, I grew up hunting, often in the forest shuttle mastered this skill. To interview winner of the day, is in his granddaughter married. The scene is very lively, the villagers gathered, interview content quite rich, not much time, we got to get shot and atmosphere. Folk, was happy to have package red. At that time standard, $ 10 $ 20 can, because we pay, or $ 100. On that day, I could not even $ 10, or ask sport leaders of an old loan. CCTV's a bunch of people eat, drink, money is not sent. On the way back, Zhang guide also stated that each of us $ 20 daily allowance, room and Board are local,? I was considerable disdain. Deputy Director in the read me to write the first draft of, plus a lot of opinions, I if according to his opinion, the Championship became Chairman Mao, perfect. Nearly 100 years, recognized write biographies best four works: Liang Qichao write write Zhu Yuanzhang Li Hongzhang, Wu, Zhu dongrun write Su Zhang juzheng, Lin Yutang write. They are characterised by the deadWritten as a living; and now the media, the greatest ability is written as the living dead. Like Lin Yutang write Su Dongpo tone: "Su Dongpo attractive as a woman's charm, beauty and fragrance of flowers, it is easy to feel, but out of these ingredients. "Su Dongpo charm not only in the distant past era, his literary talent flow also shines through. As far back as the United States singer Coco Lee heard singing "Moon when Faye Wong, wine and asked the blue sky ...", was very interested in the lyrics, phoning her manager, Su to her song. This ironically, plate indicate Su Dongpo in this Internet age, it still is a fashionable and avant-garde. Back to the hostel, County deputy head dinner. To work easier, we live in is very near from the leaders. We drink late at night, playing guitar and singing, points leaders will head out from home and cried out, go to bed, even to the countryside tomorrow! sometimes House to eat, just go home, get a leadership of the noodles, cooked, put back some oil salt pepper did eat. I let leaders disappointed one thing: open sending ' meetings throughout the County, the leading specialized Division I answered, taking the fiscal target area, the proportion of population, family planning, retention, land area, sloping, food-for-work, a pile of flue-cured tobacco-area, and so on, some of which I answered no, leadership will criticize me. I asked leadership: you sign, you know that your name and the number of strokes ? leadership was very angry, of course, very serious consequences. Then became a Deputy Mayor of brother told me, you really don't understand the leadership intentions, criticize you, leaders look you! eh, Western saying Chol utterance is really good, if everyone is not derived from one-year-old live to 80, but from the ' live to one-year-old, most people might become God. ����Ҳ� Zhang Guide and we talked a lot, a Deputy Head of everything inside. Zhang guide said, we travel all over the country, worked hard, why? just to help fellow put it well, a heritage to future generations. In some places people still do not match, we scared! you tube for the master also help translation preferences, we feel very warm thank thank. County Executive said, I did a session are tired and don't want to do, thank you very much for the whole county people look me up, and vote for my ticket, no way, then tired term. Plainly, I was almost moved. Said this on quite soon, the head of the class, because of his immediate family corrupt, sentenced. Organizations concluded that County is innocent, the problem is that relative abuse of terms of reference of the leadership. The meal, I also understand that media and politics are the same, lied to live. Evening, Zhang guide in log keeping room gave me a cup of tea, say, man, there's one thing I forgot to let your translation to the Championship. I said don't ask? Zhang guide said, I think he drank so cool, always very suspicious of his age, he really 80? if so, we could ask questions to and his wife do that?

没有评论:

发表评论