2010年12月29日星期三

[Reprint] Mr Yu: I let my daughter active learning secrets (reprint) _qidai1234567

Think tanew york medical malpractice lawyers nk classification: education: Mr Yu's original address: I let my daughter active learning secrets (reprint) author: small Kiki this Mr Yu's "I let my daughdonate car ny ter active learning secrets" is transferred from the QQ space, looks very inspired to share with you. I was able to talk in this family education attainment, is because I come into contact with children too much. I begin to teach in the North, until then New Oriental, up to now from the new East going out of 700 million students. I've seen many happy students, also saw many delays; see manycapital one bank parents because children's success is happiness, also saw many parents because children do not succeed and pain; I saw many poor families last because kids anything but life filled with happiness; and I saw many billionaires family, finally, because the children of their parents or even suffer from schizophrenia. Many parents and I said, Yu teacher, I put all my money to you, as long as you can put my children into a normal, happy children.������I have often said to them, now you say this is too late, because the child is born from a 18-year-old is beginning to basic training, all the things you want to finish before the age of 18. Ancient Chinese saying: 3-year-old to see big, 7 years old. Now China is a huge transition period, from the agricultural community, it has entered into a commercial society. And now in China on business ethics and business ethics awareness of itself and is not complete, the Chinese business community cheat aberrations. Many small businesses are caught in the middle of a panic, and in a panic, how should we, for our children? educating children, but kids honest and sincere and bullied by others out there; we educate children good results we found good children have no access to social recognition. We will reflect on, should teach children to opportunist point should teach children to become more fierce. We adults do some things, sometimes unconsciously give kids shows are bad things, on the child's own values, world, life of a significant impact. Therefore, our approach to educating children. Family education a top priority �� character education China entered on family education complex times, society has standard, family there are standards, and that these standards also may be errors in the standard. For example, our standard is called the child class in the top five, he was admitted to Beijing University, Tsinghua University even if successful, to Harvard, Yale becomes even more successful. Although this is standard, but in my opinion, are the wrong standard. Why the error because it finally turned into a family of unique standards. As the child grows, many standards, such as whether the character is a noble, individuality is healthy is a standard, whether or not there is creativity, imagination is a standard, there are no hard-work spirit, have a hard-working spirit is a standard that has been thrown to the ground and dare to climb up the spirit is also a standard. China is now the success of the community is limited to a particular narrow scope for children on the score, the better is the standard five-year-old child can play the piano, you will get a prize.������Our Chinese adult world never to a friend who owns the number as a standard for success, our standard adult world is this guy the money, status, wealth. My own deep into such pain, many people see me said to me after the first sentence is: "Premier teacher, you now have to enter the Chinese magnates!" no one would say: "Premier teacher, you're good. "The second sentence is:" you as a new staging of the East, New Oriental very profitable. "If one day New Oriental went out of business, I have no money, and some people think I'm a winner? if I became a penniless, must rely on their own strength to make money, but also someone told me:" teacher Yu, you really are a wonderful person. "At that time, I feel that this person is my friend, really recognized my success. I think you are a winner, not because I have a new Oriental, I made money, but I have a life of basic criteria, I always thought I was a good man, I'm a mind not evil thoughts, from small to large, I have not done one thing hurt other people's business. Of course sometimes the discourse on accidentally said hurt someone, this is possible.������Some words blurted out, people will feel uncomfortable, I apologized to him, but I am sure to be an outrage thing ever made. I think I succeeded in the second point is that I am very willing to help others. In fact, a person no matter what position are you can help others. I now have conditions can earthquakes to Gansu disaster area 300 million for the construction of a new Gannan East hope primary school, I'd be happy to help. When we have nothing, you can help others. Everybody thinks that do things need their own talent, but there is another way, let me give a simple example. I've especially love the work that I do farm work, chores, I'm 14 years old, is our County of transplanting champion, 17 years old, I am a County excellent walking tractor, my parents ' hard drive my hard work. My results have been not good nor bad, the teacher did not interest me. But I tried to attract the attention of the teacher and classmates, so I first grade has been cleaning up the classroom health. To the North after I make a habit of daily cleaning for quarters, this clean, four years on the stem. So we've never ranked hostel health zhiribiao. In addition, my everyday hauling hostels kettle to give students draw water, and use it as a physical exercise. Look I got used to draw water, finally appears in such a case, there are times when I forgot to hit the water, the students said: "how not to go to Mr Yu water?" but I don't think water is a very bad thing, because we are all students, help each other. People say I'm stupid, people ask me what are the benefits of water. I believe the benefits are there for you to do a charity, it returns this year mayThere may also be 10 years later. If you do a good deed that will require in return, then you must be a snob, small-minded people. You are not required to return, return will come. When you have a difficult time, everyone think you're good, they can reach out to help you? of course, I fetch water and did not think I have difficulties when they would come to help me. But 10 years later in 1995, New Oriental has achieved a certain scale, I hope to find partners, ran to the United States and Canada to find my those students. Then I went to lure them back for a big dollars, every day in the United States very generously spend, want to let them know in China will be able to make money, I guess this would make them come back. Later they come back, but gave me a very unexpected reasons. They said: "Mr Yu, we come back to you in the past as we took 4 years to 4 years, hit the water. "They say:" we know that you have such a spirit, so you have something to eat and certainly not to drink our porridge.��"These people join laid the Foundation for the development of new Oriental, the new East will continue to get larger, United States of listed companies, the scale of today. From my experience I would like to tell your parents, if your child does not have the proper education, talent, others accuse your child when you said: "this child tutor!" they would not say that the teacher did not teach good, New Oriental language didn't teach, uncle and aunt did not teach good, people will say: "there will be a child of its parent, the mother will have their women!" your child must are worthless, problems in family education. Kids grow up out of the question, must be the root cause of their parents. The success of the children, and parents on the child's family is closely related to education are correct. We teach children to teach character and morals, whether the child's character and moral education, child life the key to success. As long as he is a respected figure, his life will live special smooth. Parents may want to look, you want to be a popular one, or a person who was guarding everywhere? many parents virtually all teach children small, teach children to teach children how to unintended ways than others, the others in the feet, the final result is that children do not understand how in the world.������What do you give to the child, the child's future is what kind of person. My daughter's learning level is now in the Middle, but I never use this as my daughter is to standards. I and my wife's educational philosophy. My wife is the daughter is not in the top five will be angry, but I was just on the contrary, my daughter first 15 I'm glad that every time I would my daughter said: "do you think your class 40 classmates, your name, followed by 15 to 25 individuals, you badly!" from the perspective of a child for life, your child score is good or bad, in the North or into normal University, there are no essential differences. True to leave the children in the distance of a lifetime, and he is part of the problem of personality. Character set from the example of the power of ongoin parents as is inescapable. We ask that children do not have the effect of things, because parents did not do so. For example, the parents while playing mahjong, kids learn, angrily for kids, of course, not willing to learn. When the father said: "father Gregory, you also want to talk to as unworthy of Laozi?" the kids will want to, you say you are worthless, play mahjong time I see you are very happy that you didn't go to College are also quite happy, why should I go to College? parents is the best example for children. But I encounter in setting an example to many problems, my job is to use a computer, but I open computer, my daughter would have thought I was doing other things. Although my daughter told me at work, but my daughter does not believe it.������No way, then as long as my daughter, I take a book in my daughter's side, as a result, there is a sense in it, the rules set up to a very important role. My parents played a very important role. My parents are not read, but parents who merits I grew up, as I live. I am in my father, for example. My father was a Carpenter, is the frame girder, he is our expert in radius of 15. My father is a pleasure you can not pay, as frame beam home to drink a drink, my father was not pleased with the money. Due to the absence of money back home, my mother had a fight with my father, my father was very strong, and my mother is very small, the results every time my mother and my father, my father never fight back. I learned from my father, no matter what people say, he has a particular matter, at any time, don't hurt my mother. My mother is a strong individuality, sometimes say I listen to are quite bad, but my father never had before. So, my wife how training I, I is not back to the mouth, I think I should ask my father for learning. Father's generous turns into an advantage of me. My mother brought me something more, there are two things I've learned. First, be diligent and brave. The city of parents let kid handworking is the core family education. A lot of people would say that our children even lessons are busy, hardworking and brave? home I help him finished, he handworking? although I now conditions are favorable, but I still want to let their children brave and hardworking.������Not like me at that time, you don't work, they died of starvation, rural environments doomed without my parents said I'll do it. My mother brought me to the second point, to be helpful. My mother is a special love of helping others, when there are two things that impressed me most. First thing, once under heavy rain, I was eight or nine years old, children are most vulnerable to the effects of their parents. At that time, each household Sun corn, my mother took my sister and I, my father, we are a family of four with the neighbors of rice were recovered, wait until you receive our rice found those rough rice has been soaked. At that time, I really do not understand, the mother told me two things, first of all, others have difficulty when you have to go and help people, their home is no people, if we don't help them accept that their home for a year of food will get wet. Secondly, if neighbours get bad, is notBe in trouble to help each other. My mother used to tell my action "distant as neighbor". The second thing, one grain harvest, our home is less than 20 pounds of food, my mother actually points out half the food to the neighbor's House, I was reluctant, but his mother said: "all right, our family, you can also use food to eat with a m, neighbors family more without m, give them the meter will be starved to death. "From the House and our relationship is particularly good, often take the initiative to help us harvest because they think we are good people.������Until now, my mother is the most respected in our village. Doing any one thing, you have to think about it, I have hurt someone. For example, we adults sometimes like behind the neighbors and colleagues about anyone, but say not shy away from children. I told my wife that happened, we talked about East West Home short, parents who good character, the man character is not good, what people mean, who doesn't mean. Results once my daughter come back from school, told me her class a classmate, a classmate, a classmate of being, a classmate of snobbery. I told my daughter that cannot speak ill of his classmates, students every day with you, their possession if you think, your heart, it is more important to you to learn the benefits of her classmates. My daughter immediately ask: "do you like my mother, not also talked about many uncles? I can't speak ill of his classmates?" in saying that I cannot say.��From now on I'll talk to my wife for a rule, in front of the children cannot comment on other people's shortcomings, we must say good things about each other. Children love to life �� mood education as stated above, now family education a top priority remains to be done is to educate children good character, the second is to make the mood education. My daughter was born introverted, was a quiet child, my son is very outgoing, every climb climbing down several times, my daughter do things slowly, my son is impatient, these are born different. In addition, a child's IQ is different, I haven't seen my daughter and son IQ on what differences, because they age gap is smaller. We will find that such a situation, in a class, some children are always the first or second place, his IQ is high. But our children no matter how efforts in the Middle, and even later. In such cases, the parents do? child is different, but as long as your child not to idiots, so long as the child can be a normal walk into the classroom, but will be able to make important events.������For example, Mandarin-only two months, but finally became the most powerful businessmen, but also people with ambition, this is a good example. I am a Vice President of the Association, the Association has a thousand more entrepreneurs, Peking University, Fudan University, a graduate of Tsinghua University was less than 20, the rest are all graduates of colleges and universities, and even the peasants, workers, students, students, and so on, but they have become successful entrepreneurs.������So education is only part of the life, the decision cannot decide everything. Our parents must have a skill, in any case, we can supervise your child's progress, and to maintain the child's self-esteem from harm. You want to ensure children get the first name, last name was also pleased to think that living in a wonderful world, develop the child's love for life, parents, one of the most important tasks. United States film "when happy to knock at the door" in the hero is the United States one of the most wealthy people, but he is also the home of poverty, poor, didn't have to sell College, relying on a living. He once met at the NYSE in front of a smiling man, that man was a stock broker, he thought that when stock brokers so happy and he struggles as a stockbroker. Later he met a stock broker training course, the man begins to look down upon him, and later found him playing badly, and the magic of this person happens to have the same hobby, so was this man's magic skills deeply attracted, they also became good friends.������The people get the opportunity to become the United States the most well-known stockbroker, billionaire dreams. This film is based on the dramatization, the last in the movie, the man spent half an hour to tell his own story. He inspired us all, true happiness is not a gift, but their efforts. And now the parents of the children is very pampered children by giving them what they are. For example, the child sees a toy, parents not to buy he won't leave, parents can't last only to buy it. So children with this kind of mentality, as long as he keeps parents would give in. My son shopping before the analysis he wanted is reasonable, if not reasonable to firmly not to buy, if reasonable nor easy to buy him, I must let children accomplish one task is to buy him. For example, my daughter in a foreign school, class of children each have a laptop. Although the desktop computers in my house, but laptops are more convenient, but home is not short of money, not to buy her the wrong also. I tell her father will buy you, but you should know that this world is not simply the stuff, you now have is a big boy now, you need to pay labor get things they want. If she can recite over 30 new Oriental English inspirational articles, buy her. The result of two weeks she has habitually back, I bought her laptop.������This form of education children learned to pay to get the truth, but also the children like manner into her another thing. Appropriate to encourage, inspire infinite potential �� encourage education on how to encourage your child's questions, I will tell a story. United States has a famous physicist, schools are just beginning to learn physics, his physical performance is very poor, only got 8 minutes. Physics teacher talked with him, let him take physics. Students say I don't like is to learn, teachers particularly clever, he told the students to other students is 60 minutes passed, the next time you just nine minutes even on the exam. Students think I just draw a hook can pass easily, so he promisedThe results next exam by 28 points. Although 28 minutes, a teacher or there is no reason for his presence in the class, because or exam scores. The teacher is very clever, she let the whole class the last exam results and the results of a subtraction, last got 90, 90, a reduced or is 0, the last 95, 93, a reduction is-2, which reduced to last, a classmate left, it is this class. The teacher put all students two exam score difference on the Blackboard, ask a question: "which students maximum progress?" the class with one voice that so and so, this is a hard fact, because only he alone had 20 points progress. This means not only did not insult is encouraged, but there is a great incentive. The student what is excited that he wants to study whether I to 48, 68, 88 are the largest class progress, I have numerous advances in space.������The teacher did something clever things that children feel that there is a vast improvement of space, the boy took to physics, and eventually became the world's greatest physicist.������Teacher education is very important, but the parents ' education is more important, because the child more importance to parents says. Let me give a simple example. If your child is the last name of the class, you do with your kids? most parents reaction is smacking or curse. The children knew he was wrong, but there is no way that he got 0 points you do? you continually injury to him, he might not learned. I suggest parents friends stood in long term seems to think, first name and last name, how many gaps. Do not go to college kids life is worthless? definitely not, like I said, as long as the child's education, no matter what you do is promising. I can cite the example of his own. In College, I did not pass the first year, second year exam, third year entered.������I spent three years and my classmates put together for a year, I graduated in the North, the whole class 50 students, I am a class Countdown in fifth place, but the results did not hinder me into a career. Grow is a lifetime thing, not you in primary schools, universities from score. Score is very important for the child, but cannot because your child score low on that children are worthless. Please parents must be changed to judge the success criteria. Children score high is one of the criteria of success, but don't use it as is necessarily the standard, not as the only standard. Otherwise, your children will be subjected to numerous injuries, because any one exam is only a first name. If a class 40 students, in addition to the first place, the remaining 39 children are stupid? are losers? absolutely not! so I was consoled argument: in fact, when the first name is indeed not easy, because he was very hard, to front, a catch up with people, to the back, the whole class is running after her, after his propped up, so the first name does not have any good. When the last one more happiness, to the previous view, are being propped up their pursuit of, back, a chase your own one, you want this kind of life many chic!, of course, this argument cannot and child and said, you have to learn how to encourage kids. This time on the last, the next time I will encourage his penultimate exam, this time he examined, next time I will encourage him on 30 minutes. Never say to your kids, this time got 60 minutes, you tell him the next time you are not on 90 minutes don't enter the House.������You say that some children will certainly be hard to learn, but some children spell lives to the 90 minutes, what is it really not let him enter the door? you must let him into the House, you let him into the House by means of your words, your child will know, my father and mother is a word that I will be fine, but does not let me into their homes, parents so stabbed by children. So as parents must write clearly, never let your child eat, must not be what you want to do. Educating children and domesticated animals are exactly the same, now many parents than Zoo tame beast. Tame the beast ' tame animals there are two ways, first, to encourage, absolutely encourage; second, qualified, or even punished. I once asked a tame Dolphin trainer Tamer, why his training dolphins can leap from the water, and from that high ring drill past? he said actually started will not be a dolphin, he put the ring on the water, is training of dolphins who drill past gives it a fish eat, not drilling past not to eat. Dolphins are not stupid, and soon learned to eat fish, later Dolphin is a conditioned reflex. Of course, the animals must not be like we were so clever, say I told you, this ring you drill in the past, I'll let you on the North, you are sure to drill in the past, because you know this thing in your favor. Dolphin does not know the benefits of the relationship, but dolphins understand a Word, as long as I drill the ring I have fish eat, not drilling past will starve. Taming the beast ' followed by the half of the circle proposed surface, let the dolphins continues to drill. Dolphin Discovery circle is not in the water, you can only jump over it. Gradually, the circle is increasing, probably to make 10-20 times a year or so, Dolphin jump ring training is complete.������You have not noticed, watching dolphin show, all from the ring skip dolphins will swim to tame ' side to go to fish, because it knows that each time you jump over to eat something. From the example above the Dolphin parents should be aware of a reason to encourage and qualified in the process of educating children is very important. For example, the children got 0 points, the next time you want to encourage the children to study, the children to think, to 10 points or very easy, you can add some conditions. For example, the kids love to eat at McDonald 's, you can take it as a kind of temptation, promised the children of 10 minutes, take him to eat at McDonald 's, and then put the child's score is added. For example, your child got 60 minutes, you should never say that next time you want to test to 90 minutes, or the children rubbing it in. You want to say, 60 has good, but you can test to-70 minutes,I do not put your men's classmates, I only see you today than yesterday, tomorrow than today's progress, the child's score in depicting it. He looks a little, you will have to encourage him.������When the score on the lower, you have to tell the children, this may be the occasional mistakes, father and mother support you, do not harm the children learning initiative. In the Meanwhile, parents are encouraged to set rules for the children. My son is particularly fond of eating ice cream, my wife every day to let him eat a lot of his teeth are eating out. I think this way is not a way to provide him a day can only eat an ice cream, and you must eat supper half an hour later to eat. My son had just over 4 years of age, do not know what is half an hour. I told him that the length of the needle go somewhere just half an hour. My son for a look at the clock, half an hour at 100 times. There to half an hour, and can't wait to eat the ice cream. The second day, becomes look ten times, the third day becomes read two or three times to the day he knows anyway he can eat, play, wait until he had, like eating half an hour has passed. As long as it is the right thing, parents should encourage children, at the same time to set the rules for the children.������The rules in the future, parents must not arbitrarily change, the changes will appear. Finally I want to talk about the parents make a flaws, called to syndrome. Parents want their children to become particularly small genius, in fact, this is the mentality of vanity. Chinese parents make two problems: first, those who own does things will allow children to children in a certain field of achievement. So many parents forced child from elementary school, the school that has no meaning. Children are the most important thing is that he growing slowly. My daughter loves playing the piano, from the 5-year-old began to bomb, bomb bomb is stale, under the test, per-week classes, each sit for an hour to move so much that my daughter, the piano all kill lost interest. My daughter does not want to learn, but my wife forced her to learn. I asked my wife, your child in the 10-year-old when he took piano 10-stage, her 10-year-old will also learn to learn playing the piano, if her 10-year-old won't learn that from her 1-year-old to 10-year-old piano? if you do not want their children to become a great pianist, so you let the children under the age of 10 by 10 exam is not justified. Second, you let the children so learn, made her lose interest on the piano, she simply loves playing the piano. Me and my daughter said, Dad doesn't force you to learn, don't let your grading test. My father my regret is not playing musical instruments, playing a musical instrument can get depressed. Learning the piano in principle is not to let your grading test, but to help you find a channel to express feelings. Next you will enter the social circles, if you can make friends singing at the piano, so you will get the respect of others. If you don't want to learn, can maintain your current level. My daughter is very like the piano, homework is tired, he played the piano for half an hour.������This later she told the teacher every week study, studying piano and more concentration of interest. To sum up, the family education is most important to character education, followed by mood education, third is to encourage education.������Finally, parents should help children learn to suffer. Finally, I would like to tell parents and friends, you put all your life, wealth, status of all to the child, your child's life are not always happy. You only how to do a church child succeed, the Church, he learns to pursue their own goals, learn to enjoy the target future well-being and satisfaction, your child will be truly happy.

没有评论:

发表评论