2010年12月29日星期三

[Reprint] "the industry" _ Zhou Xiao-ping

Original address: "the industry" author:new york medical malpractice lawyers Hu Yin-meng "grace and courage" (Ken �� Wilbur, Hu Yin-meng translated) series of 66 she is I know real liberation, because she, relief to me to have a meaning, the creation of a universe of CUI is a sacred Cosmos, God exists is because she ���������� Vague, uncertain that hesitated, wings wet land is not already expanded, still dark and changeable and perplexity, bound in a empty cocoon.����Air agitation for a moment, I am trembling, still in a mold, but the body feeling has blurred.��������Empty, exhausted, its task is finished.��������I step by step carefucapital one banklly moving �� and then quietly waiting.����Air dry the new body, watching it gold, black and red-orange, upwind, preparing to enter the surprise, I don't know what to do, but with the instinct.����Surrender yourself to ride the invisible air, dive, soaring.��������Surrender to it.��������Cocoons are bare, dry in the Sun gradually, it has served over life already forgotten it.��������Maybe one day, a curious child ask MOM, such small house, do not know what kind of Monster once lived in it? ������1974�ꡡ��������������������һ�������˼���48Сʱ�� Choi NGA decided to go, but the treatment she was not on the go at this time, the doctors think that she can live again at least a few months, but Choi NGA does not want to lay in a hospital keeps hanging on morphine drip, filled tube inserted, slowly suffocated. In addition to these reasons, Cui ya more hope that we avoid the harsh test, look at her quietly go away.����Why does not manage, I know that once made up his mind, Cui ya thing already forming. That night, I went to bed will hold Cui ya, sat down beside her, her entire people become stupor. "I want to go, I can't believe I'm going to go. I really happy, happy, happy. "In her mouth and said," I am very happy, I'm happy ��. "She suddenly of the setting sun, I watched her body gradually starting to change. Within an hour, she seemed to lighten up 10 points, the body seemed to obedience she will start to shrink. She shut down his own life support system, step by step towards death. In just one hour, she completely changed. She is very strong, very happy, her happiness seemed contagious.����I find myself starting to share her joy, although still confused. Then, her mouth and said: "but I don't leave you, I really love you too much, I can't leave you, I really love you. "She started to cry and I notice that I follow, these five years in order to maintain a strong presence of CUI elegance and a deliberately suppress tears pouring out. We talk with each other in love, this love makes us stronger, more goodness, more wisdom. A decade of growth makes us care for each other, faced with ended now, we both think that is going to be annihilation.����But for now this unique person, I could not have experience this life the most tender moment. "My dear, if the time really, you can go ahead. Don't worry, I will find you. Used to find you, I promise you find again. You want to go, don't worry, you can go ahead. "" You guarantee find me? "" I promise. "The past two weeks, Cui ya mind always came five years ago I was at a wedding on what she said:" where are you? I found you for life, now finally found. I took the Dragon cut Jing you find, you know? if you have anything happen, I will find you. "She is very quiet at me:" do you guarantee? "" I promise. "I don't know why then say the words; I simply present its on the relationship between the two of us.����This two week Choi NGA in the wedding has been returned to us in the oath of that moment, it seems to her considerable sense, as long as I keep promise, no problem.����"You're guaranteed to find me?" "I promise.����"I said.����"Forever?" "Forever. "" So I can go, I can't believe that I'm so happy.����Over this period of time than I think difficult, honey, along the way are so hard! ' "I know, my dear, I know. "" But I can go now, I'm so happy, I love you so much, I really happy. "That evening I slept in her room of acupuncture on stage. I saw a cloud of mist light cloud swirl on the roof top, like millions of Suns at maps in the snowy mountains.����I say you saw, because they do not determine whether dreaming. The next morning, I went to see Choi NGA, she just woke up, her eyes is Myung-Chul, ESPRIT, very firmly said to me: "I want to go, I'm so glad that you be there?" " I will be there, peace of mind to go, I will. "I called the family, can't remember what they said, it seems to be, you get as soon as possible.����I called the Warren, also forgot what they said to him, probably: the time has come. Family day will continue to come in the morning, everyone has the opportunity and Cui ya frank talk, she confided to her family for their love, she is very lucky to have such a family. She seemed to everyone "the industry"; she's going to make your own burning ashes, no could not say so, no guilt, no blame attributed.����As far as I know, she was completely done. That night we sent her to bed, I still sleep on acupuncture and moxibustion on stage, in order to prevent a situation occurs, you can promptly processing.��������The room seemed to be full of unusual atmosphere, we all feel. Around half past three in the morning, wake up, suddenly Cui elegance room atmosphere is like a dreamLike magic. I woke up and asked her about her situation. "It's time to eat morphine?" She said with a smile. Wrestled with cancer, in addition to surgery, Choi NGA has only served the four morphine. "My dear, you can do everything.����"I gave her a grain of morphine and a mild hypnotic, then we did the last conversation.����"Honey, I think it's time to go," she said. "I'm here, dear. "" I'm so happy. "We are silent for some time. "The world is really strange, strange Ah. But I'm going to go.����"Her emotion with joy and humor and strong determination.����I started teaching her retelling some of "the sentence", she attaches great importance to these sentences, told me to remind her of her dying. "Relaxing ground on its own as nature," I started saying, "let himself in vain unfold. Your heart is not at the beginning of the health and never dies, it is neither with the flesh, nor with the flesh and die. Your soul and divinity is always in one.����"The look on her face is relaxed, a sober look at me.����"You'll come to me?" "I promise. "" It's time to go. "Next, was a long silence, I find it very strange. The original dark room and suddenly it again, light, this is my experience in the most holy, the most direct and most pure moment.����I have never seen such a scene, I don't know what to do, but to accompany in Cui ya me. She put the body turned to me, than a gesture that seemed to want to tell my last words: "I've seen the greatest person," she murmured: "you are my life seen the greatest champion of the people, I ..." she has repeatedly said: "I am champion.���� "I am leaning said to her, she's all I know the real liberation, because she, relief to me to have a meaning, the creation of a universe of CUI is a sacred Cosmos, the existence of God because of her, this all so suddenly emerged in my head, but my throat latch, say a Word, I did not cry, but just barely squeeze," I will find you, my dear, I will certainly ... "����Choi NGA quietly close my eyes, she is no longer open our eyes. My heart. Relief of John said a Word has been on my mind Pentium: "experience of the love of the experience of paindonate car ny , the pain of love. "Love is distressing, true love can make you go beyond self, true love makes you totally vulnerable, open, and thus true love can completely destroy you. I kept thinking, if love is not upset you, you do not know what is true love, the two of us have suffered in love, because I was crushed. ����

没有评论:

发表评论