2010年12月23日星期四

Change many lives, many masters (excerpt) _ acquaintance is margin

Many (excerpts) from history, humanity always reluctant to accept new ideas. Galileo discovered the moons of Jupiter, the contemporaries astronomers do not accept, and even look like a look because it conflicts with their original convictions. Now the psychologists and therapists is the same situation, past life memories and physical survival after death, even if they have accumulated considerable evidence, rather than review the assessment. Their eyes are still tightly shut. In a series for Hypnotherapy, Catherine remember throwing her symptoms of "past lives" memories. She also can do "pipeline", conveys a high evolutionary's "soul entity" message, through her, I know that many of the secrets of life and death. In just a few months, her symptoms disappeared, have a much happier and more peaceful. Moderation in his reasons, perhaps something happens, we neither prescient, nor understand why, but in the course of time and patience, everything will be revealed. We can choose when to physical state, and when to leave. We know when to be completed. We know when is the end point, then it is dead. Patience and time ... Everything in the time will come. Life is not, as many would like to schedule. We must accept all things coming time. But life is an endless, we never really die, never really was born. We all have to be repaid debts. Without also finished, with the debt to the next world go ... In each life, your life is your own choice, to be responsible for their own. Everything must be in balance. Balance and harmony today are ignored, however, they are the fundamental wisdom. Now everything is done too ... These words for love and hope, confidence and good will, virtue and sins, and so on. There are also many practical recommended: patience and wait for the natural balance of value; wisdom; eliminate fear, particularly the fear of death; learning to trust and forgiveness, and so on. First chapter of my life was bucks Catherine does not believe in reincarnation--in fact, she was very little contact with Hinduism, are simply not aware of this concept. Samsara is and she was brought up by instilling the concept of completely the opposite. She had never read the supernatural or mysterious secret world of fiction, because not interested. She is safe to live in faith. Catherine's anxiety and suffering more and more frequent, and each episode lasting longer and longer. She began doing two repeated nightmares. First, she drove a collapse of the bridge is, car fall in the water, her out, almost drowned. The second dream she forces'prime room, trip over, but could not find a way out. Finally, she finally came to see me ... Chapter II hypnosis therapy hypnosis therapy is to help patients remember long ago forgotten events is an excellent solution. It is no secret that only a State of concentration. The trained therapists guide patients slowly relax the body, so that the memory set. I told her to think there is a white body, initially in the head. Slowly, gradually spread to the whole body of white light, so that every muscle, every nerve, each organ is relaxed, immersed in the State of relaxation and calm. She felt increasingly trapped, more and more quiet. Finally, in my guided, white light with her body. I slowly by ten countdown to one, each bearing a number, her relaxation to deepen a layer, closer to the sleep state. She can focus on my voice, while excluding other background noise. Count to 1 am, she is sinking into the appropriate hypnotic state. I've read thousands of patients, have done many times but never Hypnotherapy, encounter such fantasy--even in dreams. I directed her back to the time of death. I do not know how to boot a true fantasy (or memory), just try to cause fear towards the cause. Near death when some events that may be of special scared. "I see clouds ... Children with me, there are other people in the village ... I saw my brother. "She paused for a period of time, the world over. She is still in the hypnotic state. I am dumbfounded! past lives? clinical recurrent? my experience tells me that she was not coined in fantasy, in a story, she thought, emotion, attention to fine detail, and her awake people are completely different. All relevant psychological treatment diagnosis of theoretical when I flashed in my mind, but none can justify her mental state and character structure. Schizophrenia? no, she never signs of confusion and never any auditory hallucinations or hallucinations. She is not the kind of immersion in a fantasy world, and the reality on the half-hour; she does not have multiple or split personality. Only one Catherine, she also fully aware of this. She did not jaded or antisocial tendencies, she is not an actress, she has no medication or eating ecstasy, drinks are also very small. She has no psychological or mental illness can be interpreted when it just hypnotized vivid experience. Later she told me that this world she's a whore, because felt very ashamed so has yet to say so. Apparently, in the Catherine hypnosis can judge something she revealed to me. In memory of another world, Catherine had in previous life recognized her niece, so I can't help but ask her, I also appear where? if so, I'm curious what I played a role. And just slow memory instead, she'll answer it. "You are my teacher, sitting on the window sill. You showed us the book of knowledge. You are very old, out of the grey hair, wearing a white coat with gold ... Your name is di Aage in Nice. You taught meAre symbols, triangle. You are very wise, but I don't understand. Time is 1568, BC. "(This is about more than the famous Greece cynicism School of philosophers di Aage 1200 years earlier in Nice, nice however di Hogue at that time was a common name. ) The end of the first round, followed by many more amazing memories. Chapter III an hour or two living ordinary I put in Colombia University study "comparative religion" out of the textbook, found that the old testament and New Testament are mentioned reincarnation. 325 years a.d., the Roman Emperor Constantine and his mother Helena to order the deletion of the New Testament mentions reincarnation. While the year 553, Constantinople's second meeting, there was confirmed by this action, and recurrent ideas as heresy. Apparently, they think "people not only life can seek redemption" would undermine the power of the Church. However, the original information mentioned earlier the priest did accept recurrent ideas. "In a separate building," Catherine continued, "I can see those bodies. We are in the package. Soul from the above, everyone took his own articles, going to reborn. " She said like Egypt's concept of death and rebirth, and our faith is not the same. In that religion, you can take away something of their own. "I see the Icicle, in a cave ... Rock ... "she vaguely describe a dark, sad, now she seems not very comfortable. Later she describes herself, "I am very ugly, dirty, body odor," and then, she has travelled to another life. She finds himself floating on top of the body, and can see the bottom of the scene. She floats into the clouds, feel confused. Then she quickly felt pulled into a narrow, warm "space. She soon to be born. Many studies that a group of souls will time and again to be born to a lot of time to liquidate their phase owed. Catherine felt telepathy ability stronger. Her events and human instincts were later proved to be right. In hypnosis, I haven't export, she would know what it is. She did a lot of dreams are indicative. She picked out will win every time. The results obtained confirm that she had to win money sent in the first street to the poor. She intuitively that shouldn't come with this new capability gets compensated for telepathy. For her, the ability to have a deeper meaning. In this kind of hypnotic, my questions naturally different from traditional psychotherapy. My role as a guide, to her in an hour or two to walk in his life, searching for possible on this important event which have an impact. Traditional psychotherapy more than this, and much more relaxing. Patients say every word will be carefully analysed to see what's hidden meaning. Each facial expressions, movements, pitch change, have to be taken into account. But Catherine, years maybe in a few minutes gone. She is like the open sports car with the highest speed through ... And in the crowd and find out about face. "I am a bright light, feel good, I can get energy from the light. "Her rest, stay on the life and the life of the" intermediate state ". "Our goal is to learn, through the knowledge to be godly. We know so little, you are my teacher. We borrow from knowledge close to God, then you can rest. Then we came back to help other people. We borrow from knowledge close to God, and now we go along the way to go. ���Ҿ��ȼ��ˡ� She died can convey lessons from "the intermediate state" message. But this message is from where? it sounds nothing like Catherine, she has never been so to speak, with this kind of vocabulary, but her voice is also very different. I cannot understand why Catherine said these words, this is not her own thoughts, but merely reporting what she said. Later, she pointed out that the high evolutionary, not body soul, is the source of these messages, they through her to talk to me. Catherine not only dated back to the past, is now better able to serve as a knowledge of the "channel". I tried to maintain their objectivity. Chapter IV late father and son spoke to me "next to the River, I want to lift back, but it is this flood of dead people. I put the water to take home, to see my mother and my brothers. My father has died, his brother is very ill. " I did not let her go, but stop and think about her in this world and another very different corners of the world after death. But every time she experiences of death was similar, consistent. At the moment of death is a part of the consciousness, floating away from the body, and then sucked into a beautiful, can instill energy of light. Then, someone to help her that souls go automatically. And incense, funeral or other programs and after death are irrelevant. It is automatic, without any preparation, like through a just opened the door. "I was lying on a small bed covers a number of the sheets. "She was very ill, garlic or other herbs also save a life. Soon, she floated, the container being sucked into the familiar light, she patiently waiting for someone to help her. "They told me a lot of God, because God is in our hearts of everyone. ������ Because of the very love your father and you make major sacrifices. His soul is the evolution of ... His death against his parents ' debt. At the same time he wanted to let you know that the medicine can only achieve this level, it is very limited. I received a good education in traditional psychotherapy, psychiatrist that maintain a blankState, the patient can feel at ease to pour out his feelings, ideas and attitudes, then carefully analyze its twists and turns. I have always and Catherine apart, she really only know that I do the doctor's side and on my private life without knowing how. "Who's there?," I asked, "who told you about these things?" and "gurus," she whispers, "the older master told me. They say that I lived 86 times. " She really had 86 times past? there is" gurus "? really the thing? our lives really as some do not have a body, but the wisdom of outstanding masters led? really have a step by step closer to God's road? from her just revealed, it seems difficult to doubt that these views, however, I believe it is very difficult. I must reverse the concept of the past. However, from intellect to intuition, I knew she was right, she reveals the truth. So what about my father and my son? "in a sense, they are still alive, they never really died. Funeral for so many years, they speak to me and say many outsiders know message to I believe that they really are. If these are true, then my son, as Catherine says, is the evolution of very high soul? he really willing to give us birth, as a "debt service" live only 23 days, and, as I understand that medical restrictions, take me back to psychotherapy? I am deeply shocked by these ideas. But in my blood, has a great love to the eruption of sprouting, I strongly felt and is one of the world. My life will never be as before. A hand reached down and twist my orbit, can't return. Those that I have read the papers, research, and confirms their authenticity. Catherine's recollection and the message is true. I think she's right intuition is right. I found the substance, was demonstrated. However, even with this moment of joy and understanding, even if there was a moment of this mystical experience, the old habits of logical thinking and doubt still crossed. I will tell myself that maybe she was just a special case, or by virtue of a telepathy ability. Although this capability is very impressive, but is not enough to prove the existence of samsara or soul. However, I have read of thousands of cases, almost all echoing the Catherine, such as foreign language, children cannot be said, the past lives of deadly wound into a life of birthmark, know that thousands of miles away the treasure buried in place, many years ago, a special event. I understand the character and disposition, Catherine, knowing that she would do, not what to do. No, this time my mind can't fool me. These proved too powerful, and they are true, Catherine also future proof more in the diagnosis and treatment. The next few weeks, I sometimes forget it's strength and inspiration, I sometimes got stuck into the daily life of rail, worried that usually will remember. Doubt will surface. It seems when the mind is not to focus on, I still tend to past patterns, thinking and skepticism. But then I would remind myself--it really happened! I know no firsthand experience to think how difficult those concepts. For a rational understanding of emotions, experience is the necessary condition, but the experience of the impact is always ready, and off. At first, I do not know what has changed so much. I know that they become more patient and calm, someone told me that I looked very serene and happy, calm. I find life more hope, joy, and more and more satisfying. I know there is no longer a fear of death, not afraid of your own death or does not exist, and are not afraid to lose the others, although I will miss the deceased loved ones. Fear of death an astonishing strength, you can see human on this fear of escape: midlife crisis, and youths extra-marital, cosmetic, diligent in movement and accumulation of wealth, health and children to continue their own offspring, craft would like to become younger and more. We are so fearful for their own death, sometimes even forget the real purpose of alive. I would also become less serious obsession, I do not need at all times strained, but although I do not think so seriously, this change is a bit difficult, I want to learn. Chapter 5 "consciousness industry" messages we are still in the hypnotic state. Catherine ended before I rest, beginning to tell a green statue in front of the temple. I came back from a journey, in continuing to listen. She was in ancient times, somewhere in Asia, but my mind still remain in the master there. Really incredible, I think. She said past lives, reincarnation, but compared to the master revealed message, these are no more. However, I now know that she had finished I can travel to the "intermediate state"--"intermediate state" is not directly reachable. While there, before they see are masters. I asked her a question. "Catherine," master, "the word on what you mean?" she thought it was a golf term! she is now in progress, but for the integration of new ideas and original religion still has difficulties. So, I decided to defer to tell her something related to master. In addition, I am not sure what to tell a man he is "soul predecessors" communication intelligence "channel", the man will do react. Since I put my father and son Adam told her, she would like to help. Catherine in speaking of a world of experience, I haven't recorded verbatim, but masters speak some much faster, so I decided to use sound recorder recorded live. "Chris group ... My name is Chris group. "Her life and a man," we eat some meat and drink ALE. The wine is dark, it is difficult to drink. They put salt in it. "" I feel free ... Free, "Kathy�� gently whisper, "I floats in the dark ... The surrounding light ... There is also soul, others. " I asked her to just settled life have any idea. "I should be more forgiving heart, but I didn't. I am sorry I did not forgive others, but I forgive them. I do not forgive. I hate and anger to swallow, hiding for years ... I see the eyes ... Eyes. "Feeling experienced masters," what kind of eyes? "and" valuer's eyes, "Catherine whispered," but I have to wait. I still have things to think about it. "The tight silence after a few minutes. "How do you know when they will be ready?" I break the silence, waiting to ask. "They call me. "She replied. And after a few minutes, and then, suddenly, her head start waffling and sounds has become hoarse, firm voice. "Here ... In this degree of space has many souls, I am not the only one. We have to have patience. It is I haven't learned ... There are a lot of space ... "I asked her if she had ever been here. "I at different times to different space. Each layer is higher consciousness, where would we once space depending on the level of evolution ... "she was silent. I asked her what evolutionary need, she quickly responded, "you must share our knowledge. We have far more than we normally use. Some people found earlier than others. Before you come here, get rid of their bad habits. If not, you will take it to the next life. Only we can get rid of the body in the world with the accumulation of bad habits, the master could not help us get rid of. If you resist but stubbornly unchanged, it will bring it to life. If we can master all external issues, life would not have these problems. "" "We would also like to learn how to get those magnetic field and we are not the same person. The person with the same magnetic attraction is natural, but this is not enough, you must move towards those magnetic field and you different people. To help these people ... Is very important. " " We all have an intuitive ability, that go with it, do not resist. Resistance may be hazards. We come from every space and do not have the same capacity. Some people are relatively strong, because he had accumulated from the other space. People are not born equal, but in the end will achieve that in that everyone is equal. ����ɪ��ͣ������ I know these ideas and not her. Her physical or metaphysical know very little, will not know space, multiple element, magnetic field, etc. In addition, these ideological discourse of beauty and meaning, also beyond the philosophy of Catherine's capabilities. She never spoke in such a simple, poetic tones. I can feel another higher strength, try to convey through her vocal cords, these messages so that I understand. No, this is not a Catherine. She sounds like a dream hazy. "In light of the people ... Temporarily does not have progress. Unless they decide to go the next time space ... Otherwise you can not cross the limits. Only they themselves can decide. If they feel that ... When a form is no longer able to learn what ... You can come. But if you still have to learn, even if you do not want to go back to back. Here is a break, they can be of spiritual power. " So I after the beam, people can decide to stop the reincarnation, depending on whether they have any outstanding virtues. If you feel that there is nothing to learn, you can go directly to the soul. This message and I read the information in the death experience very anastomosis, also explains why some people choose to come back, some people have to come back, because I have to learn. Of course, all about death experience finally returned to their body. Their stories also have similar place: leave the body, look down on others busy emergency situations; and finally it will see a bright light, or the distance from the light of the "soul", sometimes at the end of the tunnel; feeling no pain; when they know the flesh of the task does not complete, you must go back, soon into their body, with the feeling of pain and other. I have had several near-death experience of patients. One of the most interesting is a successful businessman in South America, he is at the end of the Catherine therapy for two years to see me. He called Jacob, who in 1975 in the Netherlands is a motorcycle hit was unconscious. He remembered from the body floating out to see it live, ambulances, doctor in view of his wounds, and gathers more onlookers. He joined the gold in the distance, approached, a monk of wearing brown robe. Monks tell ya, this is not the time when he came over, he returned to his body, Jacob feel the monks of wisdom and strength. Monk also said something Jacob life events will happen in the future, and later are fulfilled. Jacob went back to his body, lying in a hospital bed, recovered consciousness, and was wound pain in heart. In the Office, I think of the latest discovery of Catherine, born does not equal--our Creator is how to treat it? a person born with older persons genetic talent and ability, but in the end we will reach a point of equality of all, I guess even reach this point later ages! I think about Mozart and his incredible wunderkind talent. This is also the past brings not only to? obviously may pass, "deficit" and "debt service" will be passed to the next. I think humans tend to breed together, prevent or even exclude outsiders. This is a prejudice and racial hatred causes, "we must learn not only to reach and we like the magnetic field, must also help other people," I canFeel the words of insight. Now backward-looking, Catherine had a wisdom and a point of view, it was only in the intermediate state ". It seems that she is part of the "high" of the mind, a hyper-awareness. Maybe this is the other person described in the "higher self". Although no and master contact, but her State of consciousness in the "super" certainly has a depth of insight, but in a sober awareness State, anxiety, is rather limited. In contrast, sober at the time of Catherine is a relatively shallow and simple, but she could not enter the "Super conscious state." I think that those so-called "into the road" and Western sages, is not able to use the "Super consciousness State" get their wisdom and insight, and if the answer is Yes, then we have the ability to do so, because everyone has a hyper-awareness. Ringier know different levels of human consciousness, he put forward the "collective unconscious", a little closer to Katherine's "Super conscious state." But I did as her consciousness and hyper-awareness gap is too big. When Catherine was hypnosis, I was surprised at her super consciousness the philosophical dialogue. However, when I woke up, Catherine on philosophy or related topics are not interested in the slightest. She lived in trivial build world, on your own my talent. "After the others against his karma front, we have no right to suddenly interrupted their lives, and we are doing. We don't have this right. When they die and the other space, where they suffer, they will not be at peace. And then reborn, their life will be very hard. Killings of people be punished because they have no right to do so. Only God can punish people, not us. They will be punished. "One minute's silence over," they went, "Catherine whispered. Today, valuer and gave us a clear and strong message: we can't kill, no matter what your situation, only God can punish people.

没有评论:

发表评论