2010年12月23日星期四

[Reprint] ? ? life vibrato _ like-minded

Original address: ? ? "> life of vibrato ? ? author: wave sail ? ?" TITLE = "[reprint] life of vibrato ? ? "/> to impulse, you also have a passion for life; always impulses, that you also do not understand life. Long wanted to write something for a living, you can always be opened, so that a weekend sometimes think life is like sitting in the subway, one station and station. People who are running up and down, busy and happy. Unfortunately I live in between just two parallel universe of the same species, but Sassafras shoulder, not each other in memory and from care. In this era of material decision spirit, who are busy. We came near and far away, no one will care about your body in grief. Busy chasing happiness, after they have no time to operate. But I'll spend some time to remember. In fact, everyone has a story, we missed a person actually missed the opportunity to understand a story. However, perhaps the city's most people do not have the habit of sharing with strangers, so every day we and some of the stories. In essence, we are the world lonely traveler, but maybe one day, two people will meet in this world, then walk or long or short road; no matter together is happy or sad, what we in the future or a fork waved or mutual missed or forgot to rivers and Lakes; who will accompany you to last forever, who will keep you going. Sometimes we think we are very promising, sometimes little hope; sometimes feel that finally lost in the city of reason, sometimes feel that she is so beautiful, warm that is almost gone. Once, feel built seems to be indestructible values start with a little of the fall. In countless sleepless nights, I began to doubt yourself and the olive trees of distance is near or far. Maybe we are hidden deep inside some heavy stuff, but found time to take care of their packages, and smiles and keep smiling; left for other people is always the hope that, left to their own will always be disappointed. Life becomes a daily fight for simple boring repetition, so often missed in the past those gone with the wind, however it gradually dissipated not to chase; thinking about himself is walking the path, and is about to go. So he began to understand that this is not the life they want. Also began to miss that let me and the community temporarily isolated shell, I miss those simple happy face full sunny day, so I want to go back to the shell. There was a time I was naive to think that maybe shell out some of the wonderful life, so I'm stupid just came out from the inside. Now I see the world, something I don't understand, and will never understand. My life is not wasted on those matters. I should do some thing they really like. One day I finally understand that perhaps life unpleasant things often ten to one. In my shell, I take these things called depressed, and now I can feel the pain. So every day I was in a daily fight for life. So every night, before I got into the warmth of the bed before you want to look out the window of the road are still not sleeping for those warm and silent light, I am happy. I knew I'd miss this day, yes I know. I think who cares about what will happen tomorrow? It was here, some things will travel through time and space, to some extent enduring. Old maybe is time. I want to say, in fact, we have a perfect process, unfortunately does not have a very good results. So our life or, as in the past, quietly. You want what is life like? maybe life itself is a trap, our daily life, but I don't know why I live. Greece of the philosopher Seneca every night will say to yourself: "I've lived." Every serious to life, going back in time on the road, no regrets, no hanging arms, life if this, what.

没有评论:

发表评论