2010年12月31日星期五

Very poor _ light-Mei

bad basketball exam today was ~ although I'm a perfectionist, always striving for perfection, but today is really bad, not that I expected much, really poor �� ~ original I exam mentality is so bad ~ Oh ~ also hurt his foot ~ although teachers say you do not then Koala ~ you enough ~ but I think not willing ~ because everyone I train so much time ~ xiangxiang, sorry Ah ~ I know what you'd call me ~ sorry, yesterday did promise you to relax, you told me that you only need to vote 5 balls, so you don't have to worry ~ take your time to find the right point, good position, good line ~ yesterday also very proud to have summed up ~ today you present I vote is not good, also pulled feet ~ ~ abruptly won two awards ~ countryside three times, but nothing good happy ~ ~ I thought a lot about grievances related to the countryside of alpha-lipoic acid ~ but three also is a growing process, and for some people, or great hate ~ but also grow the bar ~ first bought many Phonecard ~ to the last cell phone can solve ~ although part of the reason is because the downstairs many mouse ~ but to finally not too much reliance on others, apart from eggs to eat with me every day ~ students still likes to send me information on the phone, but no time to their ~ I did what I also did a lot of different people back to the letter ~ tonight, I have to put the TCM's homework is permitted to sleep ~ otherwise mood really poor to powrongful death attorneys florida le ~ want to cry but also cry out ~ I don't know why but cry ~ just want to cry poor mood ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ �� tomorrow I want to become my mood is �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��application business card credit �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� Help Desk Tracking Software�� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� be calm, happy!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论