2010年12月29日星期三

Admissions letter _ Yellow ice cold

I found some information, the better are the following article, we can draw on a form, make a reference to everybody. Admissions letter distinguished teacher ourselves: Hello, I am a middle school of Shanghai, Shanghai 07 th graders �C Xie, Patrick. In the autumn in October, fish fat crab, I finally have the opportunity to own a small dream Tsinghua University drop-out application form, as well as the dipping a growing footprint personal introduction. From the world, landing, natty baby, but now it's knowledgeable, healthy young boy, there's hearts in Potpourri: acid have bitter and sweet. Looking back at the Shanghai high school high school life, can be summarized into twelve words: committed, fully paid, in full bloom. Learning committed began from the third grade, I and the fates of a aoshu, due to the interest, participation in various math Contest award-winning success. Like traveling to the mathematical world I, on the high school continues to Olympic math learning, compared to the previous learning, thinking, problem-solving increasingly became more deeply, the atmosphere in the process of studying deeply realize the exploration of hard and successfully delight. Wang Yuan, academician with words: mathematics competition need ordinary mind. Indeed, only by peaceful mentality to feel into mathematics, mathematics, mathematics. Work will always be a harvest, two phase I multiple awards, including: the national high school mathematics joint third prize in the competition; April 2006 Shanghai high school mathematics competition, third prize. After entering high school, I won the 2006 national high school mathematics competition first prize (with admission qualifications) and 2006 Shanghai mathematical knowledge application contestdonate car ny (entrance to 20 minutes). At the same time, I also attaches great importance to personal development and the balanced development of the branch. In math class, I was very fond of language, style of writing is quite chewy flavor. During the peak of the race, I sometimes will work into the mainstream magazines, and has published, among them: remembering Grandpa passed away article "don't cry" published: Xinmin evening newspaper yeguangbei rubric (2006 year on 5 February B14 Edition); leukemia in children after the performance of text written in the song, please leave your smile "published: Xinmin evening newspaper grow weekly (4 July 2005 A16). Barrels of water depends on the shortest of the Batten, while studying aoshu cannot lack cultural details, I always tell myself: to strengthen the human spirit, in order to truly become an uppercase. As a collective whole heart give society is the society we live in the same is true of the class, as a collective, people are individuals, carrier, we enjoy collective honorary, but also to pay for the collective whole heart, through thick and thin. In the last year of school Arts Festival, on behalf of the class participants, access to the Shanghai high school 22nd Festival logo design competition, first prize and become a contest official logo. As a dormitory, I am in the discipline at the same time, to properly manage and supervise the rooms of the bed, with abundant energy to greet the new day. In daily life, I also will do to others what you can do for others and collective, as modest as sick in bed for students to play with the return of the bedroom at night to send sick students visit and so on, subject to the students and their parents. Love yourself and love others, when you smile on life, living the same in your smile. In-and-out full flowering time of ring finger pointing, ran over the old year, came to the high school years �C the harvest season. Ban Gu said: "the Waterside, less net back. "Theory and practice are complementary and indispensable. As in science and technology, art and social practice areas impressive, I was at school competition was awarded the 2005 school year science and technology 2005 school year twigleg title; title; art new horizons 2005 school year social practice rookie title. Finally, set the three areas of honor, I tasted the balanced development of rich fruit, also changed the way many people in the eyes of the math class re-manage light text views. During the Festival, I use the official logo of your own design to produce a variety of derivative souvenirs, organized a large "art for life" charity activities, and all proceeds donated to the school of love society, lit more urgently need help in life, the effects of surface wide activities in the chill of winter cold, schools play a veins love warmth. At the opening ceremony of the new semester, me as a student representative issued the creative driving force of success ", explains how to design your own logo, custom product of arduous process, as well as the twenty-first century creative talents of prerequisites. Finally, in June 2006, the Shanghai high school 05-06 school year CPS lesson, "art for life" charity activities won the best creative awards. This social practice cases and results also in September 2006 was listed in Shanghai in the school textbook �� leadership and Organization (LO) courses. Coming into the campus of my future learning life also has its own planning and vision. In the University's learning, learning difficulty will gradually rise, down-to-Earth, dedicated research spirit is essential. As an example in their homes as the teacher parents concern and saying, I'm increasingly independent and more need to learn into the collective society, where consciousness is one of the most important, the only exception to grow up, I firmly believe that: the lonely and successful company, harvest always was burning down. �Ϻ���new york medical malpractice lawyers ѧлcapital one bank��wbr>> 2006- 10-23 College Admissions cold letter distinguished Tianjin University Admissions leadership: you good�� I was the first secondary school in Tianjin senior students in x. I hope that through your school's admissions to achieve in Tianjin University of I dream a little, on University also very ignorant, but I know Tianjin University is the best University in Tianjin. So I've decided that the future must pass the Tianjin University. With a daily growing up, I came to know Tianjin University is a prestigious school with a long history, its educational spirit and his top national universities. The more determined my God great ideal. Tianjin University is for the national transport excelent place. As a League member, I am very eager to future contributions to the country. Now, I have submitted the application for joining the party, to become a member of the party. If I have the honour to step into the great campus, then I will be further progress so that they can serve as useful to society. ���Ȱ�ѧϰ�� I still think that the practice is the best way of learning. From childhood I like doing experiments, sometimes inadvertently can find many laws �� although later in the book to the school. Learning I seriously, efforts, always in the entrance examination before the class-leading. Due to outstanding high school, I was enrolled in a Tianjin. Come to one of my harder. In the previous period final exam, most of my achievements in the lead. In particular, three of the most recent mid-term test, I obtain the whole good III drew the attention of the teacher and students. In the future I will raise the bar even further, give what I can in the entrance examination to the satisfaction of the results achieved, into my dreams of Tianjin University. ���Ȱ���ѧ�� Comrade DENG Xiaoping's "the computer to start young," had a great influence on me. Therefore, I would be on computer programming became interested. Rejuvenating, State of the future lies in the hands of high-tech talent. In 2007, the training of school teachers, I youth Informatics (computer) Olympic national race in first-class honours in good results. ���Ȱ����� In one choir in bass sound. In 2007, a chorus line in Tianjin literature exhibition match to one prize of good results, our passion for singing the "Ode to the motherland" "Komsomolets songs" us-luxury one, won the jury and the audience applause. If I pass the Tianjin University, as long as the school choir, I will participate in a credit for the school. I mine on your school of electrical engineering and automation. I have some basic science and programming. Electricity is the advance guard of the national economic development, is a financial, technical, personnel-intensive enterprise. My grandfather and father were in power industry for their hard work of it. From small experimentation I on power industry has a profound feelings. If I was your professional recording, I will try to learn professional knowledge and application skills, to add China power industry. Implore your leadership to accept my application for my ideals.���� Salute maritime applicant November 2008 13 may Tsinghua University Admissions Department of Tsinghua University enrollment ourselves letter: Hello teacher. I am a student of Feng step Yik, head teacher of chemistry teacher, Wang shuai. Here I recommend a star pupil of David Fung step!���� Yi feng step, hobbies students with good academic performance, leadership, prominent is an outstanding high school students. He studies diligently, good at thinking. Although the interests, often playing, however, learning together is unambiguous. He's thinking ability is strong, beyond the contemporaries of thinking ability. It can be said that his IQ is not the highest tieling high school, but in the mind of ability, can certainly be said to be the best. Learning, not like last time, tihaizhanshu, etc. His favorite in learning, maintaining the highest efficiency. In do title, a sneaky way, often with a relatively simple algorithm to solve the problem. Starting from three review, he could use reasonable plans to adjust the time, the task is assigned their own learning.����Although he failed to score prior to the first examination, but this latest test play very unsatisfactory, however, I believe that, by virtue of his savvy, absolutely can have greater breakthroughs. He usually was like surfing, play ball. This while he was learning time caused a certain impact. However, did not make his academic achievements were affected, but for him to keep on learning efficiency. He Internet, not like many students, addicted to online gaming. Instead, he prefers to get from a variety of information on the network. He passed the Internet, understanding of national issues, expand their knowledge. His application to the network. Take one's time, he and my class of CUI and real classmates, together making a Web site, although later because of financial problems, were forced to close, but the opening period, or are a lot of praise. In the eleventh grade, he had a personal blog, record their own learning life, express their feelings about life, identify yourself to the thing that was no small concern. In basketball, he has been a member of the team. Basketball level and school physical education students. The same is true of football. It can be said that he is a talent in sports. I moved to a senior games breakthrough. We are in the school entrance exam, according to the results of placement. These children are the most outstanding high school entrance examination, but the physical ability to relatively poor. However, Feng step Yik students personally showed the students carry out physical exercise, not only in the games many times received the first prize, also lead the class classmates got school op longRunning competitions Championships, runner-up of group games, basketball game for third place. I believe these campaign experience, not only exercise his body, and also exercise his mind, his leadership abilities to handle transactions with confidence. He is our class monitor, as a teacher, I have the students as their leader and be happy. Of course, he also has many disadvantages. However, careful thought, enough enthusiasm to support him ready to monitor this job. Under his leadership, I seldom involved in the management of daily food classes. In my class, no so-called top class between selfishness, contradictory state. He put it together into a harmonious family. But he brought a unique ability to grasp some of the major issues very well. In the school's various activities, our class are among the best, everyone to contribute their own classes. As a teacher, can have the right-hand and class, I am very satisfied. Hope you read this letter of recommendation, to consider Feng step Yik, he must be a good really musical child, will become one of the pillars of before!

没有评论:

发表评论